Research Project _ MBA II

andrew kimbugwe

Apr 18, 2016, 7:36:22 AM4/18/16
to CHRIS SENDI, Mba2012group
Dear Dr Ssendyona,

I pray this email finds you well.

Please find attached my project research paper with the first 3 chapters for your review and guidance.

Kind regards,
Andrew

RONALD MULEMA

Apr 18, 2016, 7:52:35 AM4/18/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,
I suggest you post to Dr. Sendyona's personal mail and not the group mail.

Regards
Mulema Ronald

On 4/18/16, 'andrew kimbugwe' via mbagroup2012

Alex Anganya

Apr 18, 2016, 9:31:19 AM4/18/16
to mba201...@googlegroups.com
Hahahaha, Dr. C C; Andrew, wish you all the best.

Regards,
AA