Auto Correlation of variable

Surajit Hazra

May 20, 2018, 9:15:33 AM5/20/18
to Maxent
I have a Auto correlation result of bio climatic variable but I cant figure out which variable are auto correlated. Some body please tell me the process to figure out the auto correlation.

SBC

May 23, 2018, 3:53:39 AM5/23/18
to Maxent
Hi Surajit,

If you have Arcgis you can use freely available tools SDMToolbox which has module "Explore Climate Data" in which "Correlations and Summary Stats" and "Remove Highly Correlated Variables" have been implemented which could help. In case if you do not have Arcgis you can refer to below research article by Shrestha 2014 here in this research article you can refer to Table 2 you can follow similar pattern of analysis.

Regards,
Bipin

Surajit Hazra

May 23, 2018, 3:14:25 PM5/23/18
to max...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Bipin for your kind suggestion and the research article . It will help me lot to run the model.  Yes right now I am using ARC GIS 10.5 and I have the SDM toolbox Ver 2.2 .

Regards,

Surajit