small area

karimi...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2015, 9:14:48 PM3/3/15
to max...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody, i have a question
i use Maxent to model the distribution of Sitta europaea in educational and research forest in Iran (area is about 1800 ha). I have 33 presence points and
Distance between points is 200m. The environmental variables are elevation, slope, aspect, forest harvest type, forest vegetation type an NDVI. The AUC of training data is 0.85 and for test data is 0.84. I want to know your idea about my work.
Thanks for your help
soroor

Husam El Alqamy

Mar 7, 2015, 1:40:21 PM3/7/15
to max...@googlegroups.com

Your approach is valid only if the resolution of your environmental layers are is high enough to reflect the variation in such a small area. I THINK