Thresholding results and k-fold replication?

Steve Research

May 11, 2016, 4:49:13 AM5/11/16
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I may have missed something here but I am trying to get some threshold results Min. TP and 10% threshold for a smallish number of input locations (~30).

If I run this with 25% training I can get a threshold asc output file. However with a small sample file I wanted to run k-fold replication which works but I only get the threshold files as 0.asc 1.asc... 4.asc. I get an averaged non-thresholded asc file but not the binary output I was looking for.

Is there a simple way to create an averaged thresholded asc file?

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone