another outside the bounding box of environmental data

Luís Outeiro

Oct 2, 2015, 10:16:51 AM10/2/15
to Maxent
Dear list,

I have recently started to work with maxent. I am using presence only data of benthic species.
Trying and testing only with presence data and depth as a covariate, I got again and again the same problem: outside the bounding box of environmental data.
Previously of writing I read all the  "outside the bounding box of environmental data" post I found here, and I did all the things they suggest, but I havent been able to solve the problem.
Can anyone help me with this?
cheers
piure3.csv

Ahmed El-Gabbas

Oct 2, 2015, 10:39:01 AM10/2/15
to Maxent
Can you, please, provide the header of one of your ascii files as well?

Ahmed