Maxent Error - End of file

Carryn Smith

Nov 14, 2015, 8:57:50 AM11/14/15
to Maxent
Hi

I am trying to run a prediction model using future variables to see how the population of Invasive Alien Plants will change with climate change. I kept getting an error message saying geographic dimensions did not correspond. I found a post on here about it and fixed it by going into Notepad and changing the header for all the 5 variables (Cell size etc.)

Now when I try to run these files, I get an error message saying "Unexpected end of file" and when I click OK, it shuts down MAXENT completely.

What have I done wrong?

Carryn