Resolution picture of model

DAOUDI mohamed

Apr 24, 2018, 7:20:11 AM4/24/18
to Maxent
Hi, everybody, i'm pretty new,I won just  to ask about how can I get a high  the resolution of output like the picture of the model,
many thanks
simple prédiction.tif

Husam El Alqamy

Apr 24, 2018, 12:40:28 PM4/24/18
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohamed
the resolution of the prediction output depends of the resolution of your predictive rasters. The values on the prediction raster are calculated by the model as a function to the scale of your predictive rasters that seems to be coarse in the first place. If you are interested in just increasing the resolution of the JPG picture of the prediction you can do that easily with any graphics editing package such as Photoshop for instance.
Hope that helps
Regards

Inline image 1

Hossameldin ELALKAMY, MPhill., PhD.

GIS Analyst

Conservation Data Center|  Victoria

Ministry of Environment & Climate Change

P. 250.614.7521 C. 778.896.3229|395 Waterfront Cres.  Victoria, BC., V8W 9M1

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 4:20 AM, DAOUDI mohamed <mohamed...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, everybody, i'm pretty new,I won just  to ask about how can I get a high  the resolution of output like the picture of the model,
many thanks

DAOUDI mohamed

Apr 25, 2018, 9:39:35 AM4/25/18
to Maxent
Hello,   Thank you for your answer and your time, can you tell me just how can I increase the resolution of my predictive rasters?.
best regards