SDMtoolbox Google Group

Jason Brown

Mar 4, 2015, 2:36:30 PM3/4/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hello Maxent and SDMtoolbox Users,
    SDMtoolbox now has over 3000 users!   Given the broad use of this toolbox and the increasing number of email questions that I receive daily.  I decided to create this google group specifically for anything SDMtoolbox.  Thus, in addition to myself, now SDMtoolbox users can help other users so that we can continue grow together.  I am currently a postdoctoral research and not employed for my love or creation of SDMtoolbox.   Because of this, I have many other responsibilities pertaining to my research, students and family that prevent 100% devotion to this.  Thus, at times, it can take a little while for me to get to all questions.  Here lets chat about research questions, SDMtoolbox errors and anything else relevant to its use.  Together we can move geospatial research forward.
Cheers,
Jason L. Brown

Link to SDMtoolbox google group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/sdmtoolbox