Use own background data or mask layer?

cihluk

Jun 14, 2016, 3:57:51 PM6/14/16
to Maxent
Dear all,

I would like to use different areas for choosing the background data (based on dispersal possibilities of bryophytes - buffers in QGIS by 100, 200, 300 km) and area for projection (countries). Is it possible to do it with mask layer as desribed in Maxent tutorial, or is it better to load my own background data made in QGIS?  And if is better to use own background data, how to load swd file in maxent?

Thank you
Lukas

Steve Research

Jun 15, 2016, 5:08:05 AM6/15/16