Consultation use of software Maxent

Diego Guarin

Dec 9, 2017, 9:41:21 AM12/9/17
to Maxent
Hi all I´m new using Maxent software I would like to know how to insert data because Im downloading the information of certain species of plants in this case of the familiy Melastomataceae-Angiospermae in Brazil  I downloaded it from this site https://www.gbif-uat.org/occurrence/download but when I open the file it is supposed that has just to have the scientific name and the Lat-Long coordinates to run in Maxent but when I download the file (CSV), has  many other useless other information that not corresponds what I need; and also I don´t know where I can download the file for (environmental layers) maybe from here but I first I need the (samples data)

probably I'm doing something wrong, but I don´t know why  I really appreciate if somebody can help me.

Kind Regards.

Diego

Jamie M. Kass

Dec 30, 2017, 2:38:25 PM12/30/17
to Maxent
This has been answered multiple times on this forum, but everything should be clear if you read the Maxent user manual. Have you consulted it? It’s easy to find on Google.

Jamie