Statistical gun for Hire

Derek Corcoran Barrios

Nov 12, 2015, 9:00:15 AM11/12/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone:

First out of respect for the group and this is not to be a group answer please write me back to my personal e-mail gaiterodel...@gmail.com

I am starting to think about my post-postdoc life, and I want to make sure my productivity  in research papers increases, with that in mind and after talking to Travis yesterday I thought I would pass this along.

It would be my pleasure to do statistical analysis for any research you need to do in exchange for authorship in your research. If you are having problems with that area please let me know.

For those of you who still don't have data, I could help with the statistical design of your study, that is for example classifying your study area in different environment types before making stratified random samples within it.

For those of you I can help you with statistical analysis such as but not limited to:
  • GLMs
  • GAMs
  • Occupancy Modeling
  • Niche Modeling
  • Machine Learning Algorithms for classification and regression (Including SVM, Random Forest, etc)
  • Quantile Regression
  • Distance Sampling
  • Capture Recapture models
  • Logistic Regression
  • Spatially explicit models
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Text mining
  • Agent Based Modeling
  • Many GIS related analysis
And more

Also if you have your data and have problems making figures from your data don't hesitate to ask me.

Please pass this along to your friends in need.

Cheers

Derek Corcoran

Post Doctoral Researcher University of Missouri