How to define the output format

Dayanara Jacome

May 15, 2018, 8:51:24 AM5/15/18
to max...@googlegroups.com

Hello Everyone,

Guys, I really need your help in this situation, I already read how each of the output format options work, but I couldn’t understand how to determinate which option to use. If anyone can explain me in easy words how to define which option of output format to use, it will be amazing Please please. Thank you so much.

I am using a MaxEnt 3.4.1 and the output format has these options (Cloglog, logistic, cummulative and raw).

Everyone has a really nice day :)

bioBalls

May 15, 2018, 11:58:53 AM5/15/18
to Maxent
You need to think about how you want to use the outputs later on. The outputs are all equivalent but in different formats.

I hope I am right...

Dayanara Jacome

May 15, 2018, 2:22:59 PM5/15/18
to max...@googlegroups.com
Dear bioBalls, thank you so much for answer me. I am going to use the model in arcgis and I am going to do some clips and unions with other layers like roads, minery, etc. I read that logistic estimates the probability of presence in each pixel, and the raw option gives the provability of being in a certain pixel. As far as I understood. if not, please feel free to correct me. And the other two option, I dont know how it works.

Jamie M. Kass

May 16, 2018, 10:38:07 AM5/16/18
to Maxent
Describing your project and what your research aims are would help people answer.

Jamie