Percentage variable contribution in maxent model and AUC standard deviation

mgaywa wanjala

Jun 22, 2016, 9:53:10 AM6/22/16
to Maxent
hi all,
 i am quite new in the field of niche modeling using maxent. am modeling ten 10 tree species of the Manyara ecosystem in Tanzania, i worked ok in preparing the layers with the help of maxent tutorial guide and managed to run maxent.
my problem now is the results from the 15 run replicates, i was looking on the percentage variable contribution (maxent results) and observed that same contributions for each for various species modeled which i think for my understanding is wrong results..
again when i look at the maxent results which is given in terms of summarized table, the AUC standard deviation is -1 across all the species, which is surprising me. i have attached these files for help and what i need to know are the results fine and if not what can be my problems??? any help please

maxentResults.xlsx