displaying maxent output in arcmap

anahef

Jan 29, 2015, 8:05:37 AM1/29/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I have run some maxent models and I have imported them into Arcmap. Now I want to eliminate the blue color from the background, but keeping the color of the model. Can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance!.

Jennifer Smits

Jan 29, 2015, 11:12:13 PM1/29/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Have you converted the ASCII to Raster in Arc (under Conversion Toolbox) and then within the properties of the resultant layer change the symbology to what you would like it to look like. If you want the blue removed (I assume you mean model output of 0?) you might need to classify the data into set classes and select No Colour for the background.