Apply SDMtool for limit species' Dispersal in Future

kaky

Mar 24, 2015, 10:01:57 AM3/24/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Dear all
I want to apply SDMtool to measure limit species' dispersal in future when I run the this option the tool said that completely successful, but when i came for output folder there are nothing inside folders created by the tool, i don't know if some faced this problem before can advice me please.
Note: all the layers are raster + defined by (Define projection as WGS84 (folder) + and i put the exact differences between current and future files + my project on Egypt therefore I chose (continent: Africa _ alber EAC)

Regards

Emad