How to not plot the dots of locations?

Ulises Balza

Jun 30, 2016, 2:34:03 AM6/30/16
to Maxent
Hi everyone, this maybe is a begginer question, but I can't find any options in the software to show the picture of the model without the dots of the locations used both for the modelling and for the testing. Any idea? Thanks in advance

Steve Research

Jun 30, 2016, 3:31:13 AM6/30/16
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Do you have access to any GIS software such as Qgis or ArcGis? If so the '[speciesname].asc' file will have the data that you need.

Also included in the map files in the 'plots' folder there should be a png file without the locations.

e.g. I have a '[speciesname]_avg.png' file which does not have the locations marked.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my iPhone