road density layer not working with my other layers

watt...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2015, 3:36:12 PM4/17/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
 I have created a road density (km road/km2) raster using the “line density” tool in Spatial Analyst.  Maxent runs fine when this data layer in the only one included.  Maxent also runs fine when I include all my other raster variables except for my road density file.  Maxent will not run when my road density layer is combined with my other raster variables.  Maxent is gives me the error: “rd_den.asc  has a different geographic dimension.”  I know that all files are the same cell size but the road density layer does have a slightly different number of rows and columns.  Is there an easy fix for this issue? perhaps in ArcMap

Thanks for any input