Error:unused field

Sara

Aug 3, 2016, 7:36:08 AM8/3/16
to Maxent
Hi all,

I've aggregated my data in 5 folds to compesate for residual spatial autocorrelation. Now I'm trying to run the model in MaxEnt (crossvalidation) but it's giving me an eror saying "UNUSED FIELD" in the .csv file of my training data.

I check my file and everything looks alright (see below), separated by commas like other files I've already used withouth getting any error.

species,x,y

speciesname,392460,87850
speciesname,395270.2559,94769.58138

When I continue running the model seems that everything is ok

Does someone know what that error mean and how can I fix it?

The related post I've seen in the group were all about files in SDW format which is not my case, so they didn't really solve my question.

Thanks!

Sara

Aug 6, 2016, 5:44:51 AM8/6/16
to Maxent
Hi, I got the problem solved. There was an extra comma in the .csv of the testing data.

Cheers,
Sara