מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Gabriel Dequigiovanni

לא נקראה,
22 ביוני 2016, 9:53:1122.6.2016
עד Maxent
Hello,

I'm working with environmental layers, and i have obtained a model for the current period, but I want to project it onto LGM and LIG layers to estimate paleodistribution, and also to the 2050 layer. I'm using bioclim data, but, we have different resolutions for each period. Current LIG and future (30 arc-sec), but LGM has 2.5 min.

How can i deal with these?

thanks
Gabriel

Francisco Rodriguez Sanchez

לא נקראה,
22 ביוני 2016, 10:31:5922.6.2016
עד max...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gabriel,

As far as I know, projecting onto different resolution rasters is not a problem. Just ensure climatic layers have consistent names throughout periods.

Cheers,

Paco

Dr Francisco Rodriguez-Sanchez
Integrative Ecology Group
Estacion Biologica de Doñana - CSIC
Avda. Americo Vespucio s/n
41092 Sevilla (Spain)
http://bit.ly/frod_san

nilofar alaie

לא נקראה,
28 ביוני 2016, 19:54:3828.6.2016
עד Maxent
Hi dear
As i know its more important that all of your layers have a same cell size, and I used these layers that you mentioned and all of them have a same cell size and its enough

best
Niloo
השב לכולם
השב למחבר