Setting randomseed to true so that replicates are not identical

tchamba junias

Feb 16, 2018, 9:39:14 AM2/16/18
to Maxent
Hello,
I have some issues running my csv file into maxent. The first error message I get  is the title of this topic. The second is about the columns. I've attached a Word document with the Pictures of the errors and my csv file.
How can i solved these issues?
GE_cleaned.csv
Maxent_Issues.docx

Jacek Stefaniak

Feb 16, 2018, 10:08:08 AM2/16/18
to max...@googlegroups.com
Your CSV have a semi-colon as separator, and MaxEnt require colon. Just open your CSV on Notepad and find & replace ";" with ","

Jacek Stefaniak

Feb 16, 2018, 10:08:51 AM2/16/18
to max...@googlegroups.com
Comma, not colon. Sorry for my bad english :)

Jacek Stefaniak

Feb 16, 2018, 10:10:44 AM2/16/18
to max...@googlegroups.com
And first one is not a error - it just a warning that with each run and true random, your results will be different. But it do not stop software from running, just diverse your results.