Regarding Maxent Outputs

raj arya

Sep 6, 2017, 9:03:40 PM9/6/17
to Maxent
Hi all;

I am very new to this species distribution modelling. And I have started with Maxent.
I have tried with some data inputs and field location points.
My question is regarding outputs of model
i got a result with training point location (white colour) and test point location ( violet color). I am in need of remove those points (test and training point) from my final results.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanking you in advanced.

Thomas Starnes

Sep 7, 2017, 5:52:25 AM9/7/17
to Maxent
Raj,

The image with the white and violet dots representing test and training data points is only used in the html summary report. If you look in your working directory under Outputs > Plots, you will see the PNG image files which do not contain these dots.

Thom

Adrish p

Oct 10, 2017, 8:12:59 AM10/10/17
to Maxent