Using SWD file but no clamp grid and MESS analysis procuced

Francep

Nov 19, 2015, 1:40:19 PM11/19/15
to Maxent
Hi everybody, I'm trying to project the distribution of some non-native trees under future climate conditions.

I'm using SWD files for both samples and background. I choosen 10.000 background points with reference to Koppen-Geiger areas as proposed by Webber et al (2011). Then in order to have pictures of predictions I added environmental data in projection as ascii file. In the basic settings table I ticked the boxes "Write clamp grid when projecting" and "Do MESS analysis when projecting", while in the advanced settings table I ticked "Extrapolate" and "Do clampling". The model seems to run fine but I'm not getting pictures for clamping and MESS analysis and I don't know why. Any  thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks