ASCII to MXE issues

Megan S

Feb 9, 2015, 12:40:32 PM2/9/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am having issues converting ascii files to mxe. I followed the instructions for running this at the command line, here is my code:

E:\MaxEnt\MaxEnt>java -mx1200m -cp E:\MaxEnt\MaxEnt\maxent.jar density.Convert -t G:\Euphydryas_ascii_only asc G:\Euphydryas_mxe mxe

I get the error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at density.Convert.main(Convert.java:38)

If I run it without -t, I get the same error.

If I run it with a period between jar and density ("maxent.jar.density.Convert") I get the error "Could not find or load main class G:\Euphydryas_ascii_only - which is a folder with only .asc files in it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Megan