ENMeval and prevalence

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

xavi rotllan puig

未读,
2015年9月29日 14:58:352015/9/29
收件人 max...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I'm trying to use ENMeval for several species with a different  prevalence for each one. I can't find how to modify this parameter in the function "ENMevaluate", is there a way to do it?
Thanks!

xavi rotllan puig

未读,
2015年9月29日 14:58:352015/9/29
收件人 Maxent
Dear all,
I'm trying to use ENMeval for several species with a different prevalence for each one. I can't find how to modify this parameter in the function "ENMevaluate", is there a way to do it?
Thanks!
xavi.

Bob Muscarella

未读,
2016年2月19日 09:06:172016/2/19
收件人 Maxent
Hi Xavi -

At this stage, you cannot directly change the prevalence in the "ENMevaluate" function.  We are currently working on adding this option (as well as the ability to pass other arguments to the dismo::maxent call) to a future version of ENMeval.  In the meantime, you could hack this into the "make.args" function... Hope this helps,

Bob
回复全部
回复作者
转发