Projection analysis Maxent

Ana Gabriela Zacarías

Apr 22, 2018, 2:13:52 PM4/22/18
to Maxent
Hi everyone!

I am runing  an analyses in Maxent in which I made a future projection using the information from the 17 laboratories of WorldClim for RCP 45 2070. I did 10 replicates.
Now, I wonder how can I do an "average" of that information that allows me have a summary in a single map.

Does anyone some ideas about this?

Jamie M. Kass

Apr 22, 2018, 2:36:39 PM4/22/18
to Maxent
Did you mean the 19 bioclimatic variables from WorldClim? Even if you did 10 replicates of random occurrence data partitions for cross-validation, the product of each should be a model trained on the full dataset, unless I’m wrong about how maxent.jar does it. If this is the case, then all the model predictions would be identical and the evaluation stats on the test data should be different. You can examine averages of these test evalution stats to determine if the model settings (feature classes and reg multipliers) are resulting in a good model. Please correct me if I’m wrong about what you’re getting from maxent.jar.

Jamie Kass
PhD Candidate
City College of NY