PAQUETE DISMO - FUNCIÓN MAXENT: Error in value[[3L]](cond)

vbravo...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2017, 10:23:02 PM2/14/17
to Maxent
Chicos alguna idea de este warning:

Data must be encapsulated using one of the following classes: DocumentTermMatrix or TermDocumentMatrix (package tm), Matrix (package Matrix), matrix.csr (SparseM), data.frame, or matrix

Mis datos están con Longitud, Latitud y los transformé desde data frame a matriz, pero al correr la función básica de maxent, del paquete dismo ...

mq <- maxent(amb,b) donde amb= stack de variables y b = matriz de coordenadas

me sale ese problema y no se como solucionarlo.

Jamie M. Kass

Feb 17, 2017, 4:53:26 PM2/17/17
to Maxent
Check the class() of each input. If your first input is a RasterStack, and the second is a data.frame, matrix, or SpatialPoints object, you shouldn't get an error.

-Jamie

Kesa

Apr 20, 2018, 7:49:50 AM4/20/18
to Maxent
Did you find a solution to this? I am stuck with the same problem.

anca...@uci.edu

Mar 9, 2019, 7:49:01 AM3/9/19
to Maxent
I have the same problem too. I converted my train data to data.frame and my predictors are stacked. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Jamie M. Kass

Mar 29, 2019, 9:49:19 AM3/29/19
to Maxent
Can you post the console output of each data object (just head() if it is sensitive)? That would help us diagnose. Also the output of class() would help.

Jamie