maxent open with a browser (internet explorer)

Anthelme Gnagbo

Mar 3, 2015, 9:15:22 PM3/3/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I downloaded the latest version of Maxent. However, I do not open my résulttas in a web browser. I can not find the table of environmental variables contributions

Jamie M. Kass

Mar 3, 2015, 9:25:13 PM3/3/15
to max...@googlegroups.com
Maxent will open a web browser to view the .html file it produces. Is that what you're referring to? If you don't open the file, you won't be able to see the contributions. They are not available as a table in the results. However, if you run from R using dismo, you can access the contributions via the model object with the @ symbol.