Failed to execute goal com.lazerycode.jmeter:jmeter-maven-plugin:1.6.0:jmeter (jmeter-tests) on proj

Veeranagouda

Nov 9, 2012, 6:40:11 AM11/9/12
to maven-jmeter...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am getting following error whenever any of my test-case fails. I have configured another plugin to send email after the test is complete. Due to this error, that is not getting executed. Attached is the pom.xml and am invoking "mvn test". Pls advice

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.lazerycode.jmeter:jmeter-maven-plugin:1.6.0:jmeter (jmeter-tests) on project sbsplatform-jmeter-scripts: There were 0 test errors and 64 test failures.  See the JMeter logs for details. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.lazerycode.jmeter:jmeter-maven-plugin:1.6.0:jmeter (jmeter-tests) on project sbsplatform-jmeter-scripts: There were 0 test errors and 64 test failures.  See the JMeter logs for details.
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.

Thanks and regards,
Veeranagouda R M.

pom.xml

Mark Collin

Nov 11, 2012, 9:16:15 AM11/11/12
to maven-jmeter...@googlegroups.com

That is expected behaviour.  The tests failed so maven stopped the process there rather than carrying on.

You can use:

<ignoreResultFailures>true</ignoreResultFailures>

<ignoreResultErrors>false</ignoreResultErrors>

To get the plugin to ignore errors and failures reported by the test so that maven doesn’t stop when errors are detected.