Android for Maven Eclipse feature release 1.3.0

Ricardo Gladwell

Apr 20, 2015, 8:15:00 AM4/20/15
to Maven Android Developers
Hi Everyone,

Feature release version 1.3.0[1] of Android for Maven Eclipse[2] adds two important new features and some minor features/fixes including:
Special thanks to Csaba Kozák for his multiple contributions to this release. Thanks to our patrons for their ongoing financial support.

Regards…

—
@rgladwell
Please checkout my open-source crowdfund: https://www.patreon.com/rgladwell

Manfred Moser

Apr 21, 2015, 12:26:09 PM4/21/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
This is excellent. Andmore also just put out their first milestone release.

Good times!

manfred

Ricardo Gladwell wrote on 20.04.2015 05:14:

Hi Everyone,

> Feature release version 1.3.0[1] of Android for Maven Eclipse[2] adds two important new features and some minor features/fixes including:
>

> Added support for Andmore. <https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/issues/294>
> Added support for downloading Javadocs/sources for non-platform dependencies. <https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/issues/188>
> Fixed persistence of user modifications to classpath. <https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/issues/182>
> Fixed bug in unit test support that causes tests to report stale results. <https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/issues/221>
>

> If you're using m2e-android commercially or you'd like to see more frequent releases please consider crowdfunding development through my Patreon profile <http://www.patreon.com/rgladwell> .
>

> Special thanks to Csaba Kozák <http://stackoverflow.com/users/747412/wondercsabo> for his multiple contributions to this release. Thanks to our patrons for their ongoing financial support.
>

> [1] https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/releases/tag/1.3.0 <https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/releases/tag/1.3.0>
>
> [2] http://rgladwell.github.io/m2e-android/ <http://rgladwell.github.io/m2e-android/>
>

> Regards…
>

> —
>
> @rgladwell
>
> Please checkout my open-source crowdfund: https://www.patreon.com/rgladwell <https://www.patreon.com/rgladwell>

Csaba Kozák

Apr 27, 2015, 4:11:05 AM4/27/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Finally these features are released in a stable version! Thanks for Ricardo for all the merging and reviewing, etc!

If i may, i would correct this feature description, actually it is

Added support for downloading Javadocs/sources for non-runtime dependencies.

Ricardo Gladwell

Apr 29, 2015, 8:12:17 AM4/29/15
to Maven Android Developers
Hi Everyone,

Bug fix release version 1.3.1 that fixes a couple of issues including:

https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/releases/tag/1.3.1

  • Non-runtime classpath entries without sources or Javadocs were being lost when download sources/Javadocs was enabled.

Thanks to Csaba Kozák for his contributions to this release.

Regards...

—
@rgladwell
Please checkout my open-source crowdfund: https://www.patreon.com/rgladwell

Ricardo Gladwell

May 18, 2015, 7:13:12 AM5/18/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Bug fix release version 1.3.2 that fixes a couple regressions introduced by the download sources/Javadocs feature.

https://github.com/rgladwell/m2e-android/releases/tag/1.3.2