Android NDK Maven Plugin site and onwards

Manfred Moser (simpligility)

Sep 3, 2015, 11:16:48 AM9/3/15
to Maven Android Developers
Hi all,

I have published a new version of the documentation site of the Android NDK Maven Plugin at

There is still a bunch of stuff to do but I would like to move towards releasing 1.0.0 as soon as possible. Please take a look at the site and send updates as pullrequests.

Manfred

Johan Lindquist

Sep 4, 2015, 5:13:33 AM9/4/15
to Maven Android Developers
Hi Manfred,

Thanks for that - will take a peek.

johan

Csaba Kozák

Sep 5, 2015, 6:58:49 PM9/5/15
to Maven Android Developers
Manfred,

I found two problems:
  • ide-support.html is missing, 404

Great work on the doc!

Regards,

Csaba

Manfred Moser

Sep 9, 2015, 12:56:43 AM9/9/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
This is fixed now.

Any more feedback anyone? Any objections to cutting a release?

If not .. should we cut this as 1.0.0 or do one more below?

Personally I am inclined to go with 1.0.0 and iterate from there. The code is certainly battle tested since it has been used in the Android Maven Plugin for years..

Manfred

Csaba Kozák wrote on 05.09.2015 15:58:

> Manfred,
>
> I found two problems:
>
> contributors.html: The source code repository includes a list of contributor <https://github.com/simpligility/android-maven-plugin/graphs/contributors> s
>

> ide-support.html is missing, 404
>

> Great work on the doc!
>

> Regards,
>
> Csaba

Johan Lindquist

Sep 9, 2015, 8:07:33 AM9/9/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As always I have had no time to look at this fully - but a 1.0.0 would be good to get out the door.  Then we can continue work on deprecating the NDK plugin in the SDK plugin.

Johan

Manfred Moser

Sep 9, 2015, 2:12:16 PM9/9/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Thats the idea. I will cut the 1.0.0 release in the next days then.

manfred