Issues with sample projects on Intellij/AS

Rafael Portela

Mar 30, 2015, 3:16:32 PM3/30/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a project running on top of the maven-android-plugin 3.8.2 which is just running fine. I'd like to upgrade mostly because to be able to use the aar support libraries from Lollipop. My issue is that I couldn't run a maven-android-plugin version 4.x.x project on Intellij/Android Studio yet. I've tried to import one of the sample projects (from src/test/projects) but my Intellij is hard to please, and doesn't compile and build the project!

On Project Structure dialog, I have updated the Android configuration for the module, setting the AndroidManifest.xml and resources path, but my R references on the code are still in red. I'm also having dex problems when building.

Does anybody have a clean step-by-step, or any tips on how to run the projects on Intellij or Android Studio?

Thanks a lot,
Rafael