Missing apklib resources after build

Sebastian Krümling

Feb 27, 2014, 9:58:23 AM2/27/14
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we developing an app with IntelliJ IDEA 12.6 and Maven 3.1.1.

We using the actionbarsherlock Pull to refresh (aar transformed to apklib). We have the strange behavior when building the apk with IDEA everthing is fine. When building it on cmd line with like (mvn clean install) it succeeds, but the APK is slightly smaller (9 KB) and when i run the app it crashes on first use of the ABS PullToRefresh with the message that a ressource (string) is not found. and the memory address does not match with the on generated in R.txt. Any ideas?

Error Message:
java.lang.RuntimeException: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: String resource ID #0x7f060002
        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2195)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2245)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$800(ActivityThread.java:135)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1196)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5017)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:779)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:595)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
        Caused by: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: String resource ID #0x7f060002
        at android.content.res.Resources.getText(Resources.java:244)
        at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java:330)
        at android.content.Context.getString(Context.java:343)

in code line its

mRefreshingLabel = activity.getString(R.string.pull_to_refresh_refreshing_label);

The Memory address in R.txt is

int string pull_to_refresh_refreshing_label 0x7f080002

Benoit Billington

Mar 11, 2014, 3:44:36 PM3/11/14
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com

I guess you are using the version 3.8.2 of the plugin.
Try 3.9.0-rc.1 it should work well with aar and apklib