Android Maven Plugin 4.1.1 released

Manfred Moser (simpligility)

Feb 3, 2015, 11:14:23 PM2/3/15
to maven-androi...@googlegroups.com
The Android Maven Plugin team is pleased to announce the release of version 4.1.0 of the plugin:

<plugin>
  <groupId>com.simpligility.maven.plugins</groupId>
  <artifactId>android-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>4.1.1</version>

  <extensions>true</extensions>
</plugin>

New features/bug fixes for the specific release are

  • Added Manifest Merger v2 example (tictactoe) & Deprecated merge manifest v1

  • Added proguard support from library (AAR) projects

  • Corrected unpackedLibsFolder default value

  • Documentation updates for the site rendering

  • Change default value for aidlSourceDirectory to src/main/aidl

  • Fix to allow both release-plugin and IDEs to correctly consume AAR deps.

  • Updated Takari lifecyle and integration testing setup to new releases

  • Improvement of versionCode generator

We would like to thank the contributors to this release for their valuable help and invite you all to help us out as well:

Specifically for this release we would like to thank the following contributors for their awesome work.

Core Committers
Committers for this release

We would also like to thank for the help we received from the Maven community members and everybody else out there for any help we received in our issue tracker and beyond.

Release build done by  Manfred Moser http://www.simpligility.com

Documentation, issue tracker and more can be found on the plugin websites at

Please join the Maven Android Mailing List for relevant discussions:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/maven-android-developers

Enjoy and congratulations to everyone involved.

Manfred Moser
http://www.simpligility.com