Beginner

Tony Chamberlain

Oct 27, 2014, 9:52:11 AM10/27/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I did find some Maven documentation.

I am trying to learn it pretty much from the beginning. Though our organization is using it with Eclipse, I just do updates.  I am looking for a tutorial or something to learn the basics and how it is used.  What would you suggest?  maven.apache.org is a bit overwhelming ;-)

David Bernard

Oct 27, 2014, 4:13:12 PM10/27/14
to Maven and Scala
Hi,

This ml is about using scala with maven, so the wrong place for your question.
You can take a look in the book/resources section of maven.apache.org , some tutorial, guide should be listed.

Regards.

--

---