Trying to get my work team onto scala and having an issue with the maven-scala-plugin in my java project

Robert

Jan 16, 2014, 6:49:46 PM1/16/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys I just posted this question on stackoverflow but I thought I'd put it here as well.  I'm super thankful for the plugin don't get me wrong. So Thank you for that.  I'd love to get scala into my java project so any help here would be appreciated.

Here's the link:

Thanks,

Robert

David Bernard

Jan 18, 2014, 5:19:04 AM1/18/14
to Maven and Scala
Hi,

Can you :

1. provide the full error stacktrace : mvn compile -e
2. check if version of the dependency is defined in the failing project : mvn help:effective-pom
3. check all the version of vine-xml :mvn dependency:tree -Dverbose | grep vine-xml

check the pom.xml of company.com:vine-xml:jar:1.11.1
I don't understand why error name version 1.11.1 and other log version 1.12.2

For the debugging ask/reply/ask/... the mailing list is better place than SO (If we find the solution, we'll post it on SO)

/davidB

--

---