Maven integration with Testlink

shikhar srivastava

Jan 24, 2014, 5:11:19 AM1/24/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to integrate ny Webdriver scripts withTestlink. But i am not able to download the dependencies required through maven. Below is my pom.

  <dependencies>
<dependency>
                    <groupId>br.eti.kinoshita</groupId>
                    <artifactId>testlink-java-api</artifactId>
                    <version>1.9.8-1</version>
                </dependency>
</dependencies>

I am able to download this api. But i get below error for some client api.

package testlink.api.java.client does not exist

Can someone please guide me from where to download these dependencies.

Thanks,
Shikhar

David Bernard

Jan 24, 2014, 5:50:36 AM1/24/14
to Maven and Scala
Whe you open the .jar can you see this package ?
What is the link with scala ?

--

---

shikhar srivastava

Jan 24, 2014, 8:34:47 AM1/24/14
to maven-a...@googlegroups.com
No this package is missing in the jar.

It has nothing to do with scala. I think I questioned in wrong group. Apologies.

Shabana Parveen

Jun 6, 2016, 6:10:54 AM6/6/16
to Maven and Scala, shikhar.sr...@gmail.com
Hi David,

Myself Shabana Parveen, I also facing the same issue when I am integrating Selenium webdriver with Testlink.When I run the tests from TestNG, execution results successfully get updated in Testlink.But when I try to run it from Maven, error is thrown.I went through various site and added the required dependencies in pom file but nothing seem to working.

What I observed here is TestLinkAPIClient is missing from the dependency, So I add the dependency in Plugin then TESYTLINKAPICLIENT problem is resolved but now Maven is unable to understand WebDriver.

Please help
Shabana Parveen

Shabana Parveen

Jun 6, 2016, 6:10:59 AM6/6/16
to Maven and Scala
Hi David,

I am also facing the same issue while integrating Selenium webdriver with Testlink using maven project.When I run the tests from TestNG, execution results successfully get updated in Testlink. But when I try to run it from Maven, error is thrown.I went through various site and added the required dependencies in pom file but nothing seem to working.

what I observe, TestLink.Api Client file is missing in Maven Dependency, then I try to make my dependency in Plugin, then I got TestlinkApiCleint file, but its not accepting WEBDRIVER.

Please help

Thanks
Shabana parveen

Shabana Parveen