Fwd: Bing Maps Service Announcement: Legacy Trial Key Shut-Off Notification

John Wiseman

Mar 24, 2013, 3:21:35 PM3/24/13
to mave...@googlegroups.com
I haven't had much time to devote to mavelous lately, but I just got this message from Bing, which I think means we'll have to make a change in how we access Bing map data:

Mar 27, 2013, 12:04:18 AM3/27/13
to mavelous
I registered a non-trial key a while back. I'll let you know if we get any email about that one...

overlordsc

Mar 27, 2013, 4:46:07 PM3/27/13
to mave...@googlegroups.com
This brings up another point about needing to find a source of map tiles we can use offline.. ;)