MAVlink messages

DR.UAV

Jul 28, 2013, 2:48:03 PM7/28/13
to mave...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,
l have school project and l got problems dealing with mavlink protocol.
How can l read and decode mavlink messages received from my UAV?
How can l send mavlink commands such as changing flight modes /sending waypoints and so on using mavlink?
How the structure  of the code for decoding/encoding should be?
What headers should l include?
what code should l use to deal with the serial port for sending/receive these messages?
for communication l'm using radio.
for programming C/C++
l'm hope that someone help me to pass this stage because l'm beginner and new to these stuff
thanks in advance

overlordsc

Jul 28, 2013, 11:57:44 PM7/28/13
to mave...@googlegroups.com
Here is a link that might be helpful for you: