Menehune Makers Fundraiser trials

Peter Menningen

Jun 15, 2015, 12:37:20 AM6/15/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Laura and I decided that we would use the open weekend hours to do dry runs on the exhibits for the fundraiser we are building  This coming Saturday we are going to play with the marble vortex. This is going to be a chance to play with the items one at a time before the Aug/September fundraiser ( date not set)

The purpose of this exercise is to test the exhibits and see what the flow rate and excitement level will be so we need participation from both adults and kids. Things to look forward to are magnetic toys, Beading ( jewelry), Marble games, Various construction games ?, foam airplanes, Bubble generators, pulleys and gears.

The event will be held in the center court of one of the malls. To Be Announced.

We are also looking for items or pictures of Items that our makers have made for display.

We will be asking for volunteers to to man/woman the various displays and exhibits.