MakerSpace update Sunday March 1 2015

Peter Menningen

Mar 2, 2015, 1:08:36 AM3/2/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
There was some major progress this week
Wayne A installed Air Conditioning in the Classroom,
A drop down Table bench was constructed and installed in the hallway outside the shop. This is to be used for really messy jobs that may need to sit a while ( Paint, Glue, etc.).
The storage room was converted from Wasted space to an electronics clean room New Window installed, Benches with storage, Lighting (Temp) waiting for new electrical.

Doors were purchased for the workshop.
There is a bakers  ( wire shelving) rack that will be stored in the electronics room when it is  not in use. The Shapeoko cart will also be stored in there. This room has a lock hasp and a machine screw for the time being but will be locked with a key pad lock.

A copy of all of the lock keys will be kept in the classroom

Updated photos will show up on the web page very soon.

One of these Thursday Nights  after the power is installed to the electronics room we will bring the PC's from the container and check them for operation  and possibly scrounge parts from them.  If they are not suitable for our use we will recycle them.