Arduino Workshop this Friday. 6 PM UHMC Ka'aike bldg. Room 219.

Laura Ulibarri

Jun 20, 2014, 1:06:34 AM6/20/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com

Jerry Isdale

Jun 20, 2014, 2:47:00 AM6/20/14
to MauiMakers
6pm to 9pm.
Door downstairs gets locked so you need to call numbers that will be posted on the door to have someone come down and let you in.

Jerry Isdale

Opinions herein are mine and may not reflect those of other Maui Makers, hackers or humans in general. Please do not destroy Earth because of them.

Laura Ulibarri

Jun 26, 2014, 11:43:52 PM6/26/14
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Important--meet up changed to Kihei this Friday!!!!!!!

The UHMC room is not available for Friday 27-June-2014. The meeting will be held at Cafe Carmen's at 535 Lipoa Parkway in Kihei from 6-9 PM. I've talked to Lin and she's agreed to give us room to spread out for the evening.

Directions: From Pi'ilani Hwy turn mauka. Take your first left and the next left into the parking lot. Walk into the glass doors of the office building and you'll see Cafe Carmen's straight ahead. You'll know you're in the right parking lot if you see the new Maui Brewing Company under construction across the street.

Since we don't have wifi, we'll use the time for show and tell; check out the "box of toys" supplied by the county and brainstorm on group builds. Bring your ideas. And suspend your disbelief.