Need Members to interview for Mag article ASAP

Jerry Isdale

Dec 22, 2017, 3:36:47 PM12/22/17
to MauiMakers
Aloha Makers... We have a very near term (next week) opportunity to get some great publicity with a local (glossy) magazine. They/we would like to get some of our active members to come to the space to show their projects and be interviewed for the article.

If you are a paid member and have good story to show and tell, we would like to arrange a mutually (in)convenient day next week. A response here and/or personal email asap will help us get this arranged.

cole santos

Dec 24, 2017, 4:04:22 AM12/24/17
to mauimakers
I would be willing. Don't know what i would do.