Paint for around the space (Request)

Peter Menningen

Oct 17, 2016, 1:02:16 PM10/17/16
to MauiMakers
This is a request for good quality light ( White or soft pastels ) colors of water based ( latex / acrylics) paint  to be used to prime and finish wood products and space related construction.

If you have recently done some painting around your house or apartment/condo and have some leftover paint or primer we could use it to finish off a wall to the multipurpose room  and some other planned items.

Our immediate need is for about 1 gal of white or off-white primer to seal a wall made from OSB material.  Members will be given a future opportunity to showcase their talents with the final decoration of this wall and other areas within the space.

You can feel free to bring the paint and apply it if you want. Weekends noon to 5 PM  we have rollers pans and covers as well as drop cloths.