Menehune Makers Fundraiser ad help needed short notice Tomorrow Saturday Jully 18 at 10 AM

Peter Menningen

Jul 17, 2015, 7:07:45 PM7/17/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Rob  is holding a photo shoot of some of the things we will be doing at the Menehune Makers Fundraiser Event for our sponsor Brochure. We will have various activities that we will be doing at the event in the space so we can capture new media photos. The Marble Vortex, beading (Jewelry)  and others will be highlighted possibly straw rockets, Magnetism displays

We are also doing Instructables during the day for better exposure.