Material for shop

Peter Menningen

Mar 26, 2016, 12:19:03 AM3/26/16
to MauiMakers
I need to make some work holding fixtures for our mill  I am looking for scrap aluminium pieces  the first size I need is 1/2" square solid bar stock.

These are going to be Tee Nuts for the Mill table.

We will be looking for other shapes of aluminium bar stock for projects in the future. Our budget is nil for Materials.

To protect the Mill Laura and I agreed to a procedure for checking out a design First cuts on any project are into wax.  If the final material is steel than an aluminium part is made first.