A little fun project Rocket drag measurement

Peter Menningen

May 24, 2018, 10:10:04 PM5/24/18
to MauiMakers
Rimma of Maui Science Museum has asked me to build a device to measure approximate air drag of paper rockets. She will supply funding and a donation to Makers if I get help. This would be a weekend project and there is a tight time line She needs it by June 6.

Reply right away if you wish to help on the weekend of June 2-3, 2018.

cole santos

May 26, 2018, 9:04:29 PM5/26/18
to mauimakers
you need a wind tunnel of some type

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 4:10 PM, Peter Menningen <pmgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Rimma of Maui Science Museum has asked me to build a device to measure approximate air drag of paper rockets. She will supply funding and a donation to Makers if I get help. This would be a weekend project and there is a tight time line  She needs it by June 6.

Reply right away if you wish to help on the weekend of June 2-3, 2018.

Peter Menningen

May 27, 2018, 10:19:21 AM5/27/18
to MauiMakers
Yes that is obvious. The plan is already complete. from what Rimma wants. Funding is already in place and I will shop Sunday or early in the week.

cole santos

May 27, 2018, 3:44:16 PM5/27/18
to mauimakers
Sounds fun I'll try to be there to help you do whatever you need.