Looking for someone to punchdown network cables in the E-Lab

Peter Menningen

Jun 8, 2015, 11:23:39 PM6/8/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Last Sunday was a bust nobody came over to assist  with the punchdown or E-Cycle event.  so both of these tasks Still need to be done. I did manage to punch down 1/2 of the room to the Patch panel  but the distributed plugs still need to be done.  Not hard work tools provided instructions provided. Only requirement is that you not be color blind.

I would finish it myself but I've just been tasked with a bunch of projects for the fundraising event so I'm booked.

This is a good task to do while your waiting for a 3D printed part to be completed.