Assistance requested with Instructable Contest projects

Peter Menningen

Jun 1, 2017, 1:29:46 PM6/1/17
to MauiMakers
Maui Makers now has the number of members that are required to actually be a part of the contest. These projects can be difficult to do as an individual when you want to have photos of tools being used. Some of us like to have someone else shooting photos while we are actually doing the work. There is a camera at the space that can easily take quality photos for this purpose. What we could use is a steady hand with a good eye to actually take the photos. A person who has editing skills and software could also be of assistance. If we had an editor for the actual writeups that could be a form of assistance.

If you are interested in helping the group in this endeavor and possibly helping Maui Makers win some cool equipment for the space please post a reply so we can get in touch with you.

PHugh Photos

Jun 11, 2017, 1:44:37 AM6/11/17
to MauiMakers
Hi Pete, Glad to be of photographic assistance while I'm on island (til July 3).  Please let me know the specific's of what's needed.  I'll be checking the space out for the first time tomorrow Sunday, after Unity service, circa 2pm. Blessings and congratulations on the new space!!!
Peter