Need help wish to borrow tool?

Pete Menningen

Dec 20, 2015, 8:34:26 PM12/20/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Does any person own and can loan me a 15" adjustable wrench, 1-1/2" box or open end wrench, or medium size plumbers chain wrench,

There is not enough side clearance for a pipe wrench, and the exposed 1" thread stud is too long for standard socket but a deep well 3/4" drive socket might work.

Sent from my iPad

Peter Menningen

Dec 21, 2015, 12:05:27 AM12/21/15
to MauiMakers
Emergency has passed. it seems the original installer did not torque keeper nuts to proper specifications for the size . I decided to try one with a 12'  slip arc joint pliers ( ChannelLoc)  And it came loose with a slight bump. Now I have time to acquire one for the installation in the new location.

Mahalo and everyone have a merry Holiday Season

cole santos

Dec 22, 2015, 10:25:51 PM12/22/15
to mauimakers

I would help but I'm in minnesota till jan

Peter Menningen

Dec 23, 2015, 12:12:01 AM12/23/15
to mauim...@googlegroups.com
Cole  Merry Christmas   Since you're in Min I can wish you that.  That problem is solved  I was under a time constraint it goes on the truck tomorrow at 9 AM  It is now sitting on casters  Casters with custom brackets about $80 each X 6.

1000 lb raters steel wheels all swivel  roller bearings.  Not your everyday Lowes dolly caster..

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "MauiMakers" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mauimakers.

Peter Menningen
Sent from my Laptop in Haiku