Barnes & Noble Nov 5-6 2016 MiniMaker Faire

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jerry Isdale

未讀,
2016年9月16日 上午8:59:322016/9/16
收件者:MauiMakers
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/makerfaire
Barnes & Noble is having their 2nd (annual) mini maker faire Nov 5 & 6.
Last year we got some decent participation from local makers and connected with some of our west side friends.
The contact we had at the store moved on, so we need to start again.

Any west side makers want to drop in on the store and find their local point of contact for the event?
We get it going and I’ll set up another evening event/after party!

Jerry Isdale
isd...@gmail.com

Design Global, Build Local.

Opinions herein are mine and may not reflect those of other makers, hackers or humans in general. Please do not destroy Earth because of them.

Rick Anderson

未讀,
2016年9月16日 下午4:32:112016/9/16
收件者:MauiMakers
I will be back on island October 2. Since B&N is only 2 miles away, I'd be happy to check in with them and start the organization process.
Rick Anderson

cole santos

未讀,
2016年9月16日 下午4:33:252016/9/16
收件者:mauimakers
Thanks rick, your the man.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Rick Anderson <rneila...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be back on island October 2.  Since B&N is only 2 miles away, I'd be happy to check in with them and start the organization process.
Rick Anderson

Jerry Isdale

未讀,
2016年9月16日 下午5:00:242016/9/16
收件者:MauiMakers
Terrific… thanks Rick.
I won’t be back till mid october at current rate.
Last year the local store was pretty confused about what it meant until they met with us and then started receiving cool stuff.  Then the girls spent a day or so doing research (i.e. playing) with the new stuff.
The woman who was our contact has moved on to other things…
be ware of offering too much.  they may be all too happy to have you do lots of volunteer labor.

On Sep 16, 2016, at 3:44 PM, Rick Anderson <rneila...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will be back on island October 2.  Since B&N is only 2 miles away, I'd be happy to check in with them and start the organization process.
Rick Anderson

Peter Menningen

未讀,
2016年9月17日 中午12:15:422016/9/17
收件者:MauiMakers
The timing of this one is good  sometime between our soft opening and our grand opening of the new space. we should have our slide show or video of our new space  at this and maybe  have it at their store for a week.  Maybe the week before we go over and help  that way we could answer questions about the new space

On Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:00:24 AM UTC-10, Jerry Isdale wrote:
[...]

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息